Nicholas Bortoluzzi, often known as Nico Bortoluzzi, is a British-Italian entrepreneur based in London, United Kingdom. He is the Founder and Director at SEO Lynx, an internet marketing agency operating in the UK and servicing clients worldwide.
Nico was born in the Venice region in the 1990’s, grew up in Italy and graduated in Business Studies from the University of Venice.
Soon after Uni, he relocated to the UK for work. After a couple of years in Britain, he moved to Hong Kong, where he joined the marketing team at PassKit, a Hong Kong-based start-up in the tech sector.
Since 2015, Nico has worked on hundreds of digital marketing campaigns, with a high focus on Organic Channels & Search. Some of the most prominent agencies where Nico worked from include Mindshare from the WPP group, Croud Agency in London, as well as many Unilever brands.
As of 2023, the main clients and areas of focus for SEO Lynx include Retail/DTC, Luxury, Travel and B2B.
Nico Bortoluzzi Publications & Contributions
- Nico Bortoluzzi on “How to Grow your Agency in a Challenging Economy” (Interview by Kage Spatz, Authority Magazine).
- Nico Bortoluzzi on the Democratizing SEO Podcast (Interview by Austine Esezebor, Podcast Owner).
- Nico Bortoluzzi on “25 Experts Reveal SEO Strategies You Need to Rank in 2022” (Interviewed by Convince & Convert).
- Nico Bortoluzzi on “How to Copy Google Auto-Suggestions without Any Tools” (Featured on Breakingnews.it in Italian).
- Nico Bortoluzzi on “Ranking Low Competition Keywords” (Interviewed by Redefine Your Marketing Editors).
- Nico Bortoluzzi on “60 Mistakes that SEO Pro’s made in their careers” (Interview by Edu Moreno, in Spanish).
- Nico Bortoluzzi on “Top 12 SEO Tools to Use on a Daily Basis” (Featured by StartupTalky)